Conservatories have been and are still incredibly popular home adjustments to make, for a multitude of reasons. They can provide a much needed extra room (such as a play room for children or a study), bring light into the house or just provide a gateway between inside and out at all times of the year.
Not all conservatories are created equal, however. Many homeowners who choose to have a substandard conservatory fitted find themselves with a sauna in the summer, a freezer in the winter and a deafening experience in the rain. Our conservatories are built to withstand the worst of British weather and provide a comfortable, dry, secure room all year round.
Features of an Allerton conservatory:
- Celsius glass with heat reflection, argon insulation & UV protection
- Easy Clean glass technology to minimise manual cleaning
- Lead-free PVCu construction
- Dozens of options for colour, shape and size
- Noiseless glide and effortless opening mechanism
- Patented and insurance company improved ModLok system
- Ten year guarantee against fading, cracking and warping
Browse photos of our previous installations below and get in touch so we can help you find the perfect conservatory for your home.