If you’re asking yourself “where can I find a reliable and affordable windows and doors company near me ?” You’ve come to the perfect place.
At Allerton Windows, all of our windows are produced individually, following designs specified by you to ensure that your Liverpool home achieves the level of style and individuality you desire.
Manufactured at our sizeable factory using the very latest in state-of-the-art fusion-welded corner joints, our frames – with their multi-chamber section – will resist the hardest of knocks and the toughest of climates. All our windows are built with security in mind and have been rigorously tested to ensure that they withstand forced entries.
The durable properties of PVCu ensure years of reliable service, and our special dual compression sealing system discourages condensation and prevents draughts.
We offer an extensive range of windows to Liverpool homeowners with exclusive energy-efficient glass to ensure you get the most from your window and save money on your energy bills.
The thermal property of our PVCu range provides excellent insulation for your home. Knowing Allerton Windows products are durable will enable you to sleep more comfortably at night and provide you with a substantial safeguard between you and the outside world.
Why do we choose Liniar at Allerton windows?
After researching many window and door profiles we found that Liniar not just offer an assured high quality of product, but also feature the most technically advanced range available in the UK.
People think that all windows look the same, but to us, it’s the bits you don’t see that makes the difference to how your windows perform and how much energy they save over their life cycle.
With Liniar we can guarantee:
- Safety & Security – Liniar windows are fitted with high security locking systems as standard.
- Energy Efficiency – We can offer the very latest A++ rated window featuring a multi-chambered profile.
- Fully Tested – All products are put through robust and durable tests to ensure they are built to last.
- Eco-Friendly – All Liniar profiles are made from lead-free energy efficient and recyclable UPVC.
- Made In Britain – The Liniar award-winning purpose-built factory is based in Derbyshire.
- Low Maintenance – Liniar products do not rot or require painting. Just an occasional clean with warm soapy water.